Hey, ya’ll! I’m going to be doing the song challenge from Megan’s blog. Let’s get started!
1) Your favorite song
Steady My Heart by Kari Jobe
2) Your least favorite song
Love Yourself by Justin Beiber. BLEH!!!
3) A song that makes you feel happy
Anything and everything by Kari Jobe! One specifically is called Joyfully.
4) A song that makes you feel sad
Christmas Shoes…oh and Someone Like You by Adele. It’s kind of depressing.
5) A song that reminds you of someone
Snazzy by GoFish Guys- it reminds me of my cousins with whom I stayed with for 2 months. We had a super fun dance party late at night outside!
6) A song that reminds you of somewhere
7) A song that reminds you of a certain event
8) A song you know all of the words to
All of Kari Jobe’s songs!!! ALL OF THEM! How does my brain take in all those lyrics? Don’t know. Maybe it’s cuz I love Kari so much?
9) A song that you can dance to
Ready Set Go by Royal Tailor, Amazing Life by Britt Nicole and many more!
10) A song that you can fall asleep to
Anything by Kari Jobe. Seriously. My Beloved, Be Still My Soul (In You I Rest), Here, Be Still and more!
11) A song from your favorite band
Joy of the Lord by Rend Collective
12) A song from a band you hate
I don’t hate any bands
13) A song no one would expect you to love
I’m weird so I like a lot of weird songs. Belly Button Song by Veggie Tales. But my cousin knows I like it…Right Lizz? 🙂
14) A song that you hear often on the radio
Stars by Skillet
15) A song that describes you
Joyfully by Kari Jobe and Steady My Heart also by the KJ.
16) A song that you used to love but now you hate
Brave by Moriah Peters
17) A song you wish was played on the radio
Well, they started playing Forever by Kari Jobe. THANK YOU AIR1!!! But I want more songs by KJ.
18) A song from your favorite album
Steady My Heart by Kari Jobe on Where I Find You.
19) A song you listen to when you’re angry
20) A song you listen to when you’re happy
Only Your Love by Kari Jobe 🙂
21) A song you listen to when you’re sad
I listen to My Beloved by Kari Jobe. I helps me feel better.
22) A song you want to play at your wedding
I want to have a giant worship service. So some of Kari’s worshipful songs.
23) A song you want to play at your funeral
24) A song that makes you laugh
Awkward Moments by Adler Davidson
25) A song that you can play on an instrument
Steady My Heart, Stars in the Sky, Forever and Joyfully- Kari Jobe, You Never Let Go- Matt Redman, Hello- Adele, Joy of the Lord- Rend Collective, All He Says I Am- Cody Carnes feat. Kari Jobe, Lord I Need You- Matt Maher, Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)- Journey. I can play all of those on my guitar!
26) A song that you wish you could play
I Am Not Alone and How Majestic by Kari Jobe. Always Kari J!
27) A song in a foreign language that you like
I don’t know. There was this one about leeks. I don’t know why she sang about leeks. It was so weird.
28) A song from your childhood
Father I Adore You, This is the Day, Seek Ye First, Snazzy, Bible Book Song and lots more!
29) Your favorite song at this time last year
Oh, boy…I don’t know! I have a whole list!
Sorry, I don’t have the last question 😦
So I have a new blog! I collab with my good friend, Lainey. She and I both love Jesus, music and singing so we created a music, singing, Jesus blog! I love it so much. Please click on this link: singersforjesus.wordpress.com. Please follow our blog! We’d love for you to visit. Thank you!
Have a peaceful evening!