Bonjour, readers! This is my 70th post which means thirty more to go until 100! Yay!
Alrighty, let’s get started!
Link back to the person that tagged you
Answer all 11 questions
Tag 11 bloggers who have less than 1,000 readers
Ask them 11 questions
Let them know you tagged them through social media
1. What are 3 of your hobbies outside of blogging?
Art, singing and I just started playing guitar. Thanks Lizz for the guitar lessons! I’ll be saving up for a Fender guitar in the meantime. Lizz taught me a few chords on Monday night when I was there then on Tuesday I learned to play a whole Francesca Battistelli song!
2. What’s your favorite Bible verse?
Jeremiah 29:11 and Isaiah 43:1
3. What advice would you give someone who wants to start a blog?
Hmm…come up with a unique and pretty blog name.
4. What’s your favorite part about where you live?
I love the hill we live on! We have a beautiful view-thanks a lot to that tornado that came by in 2008-but our driveway is freaky! And in Spring and Summer the weather is beautiful!
5. What was the last movie you watched?
The Way Home
6. What’s your favorite post on your blog?
Um…probably Grammar Lesson with Maddi: The Hopefully Talk
7. How many languages do you speak?
One, but I want to start learning French.
8. What do you do with your hair on a daily basis?
Pony tail, and then a braid when my hair is wet from showering. On Sundays for church I wear my hair down. Easter and Christmas my hair is down and curly.
9. What’s the meaning behind your blog’s name?
God’s Bright Light means that I’m His bright light.
10. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
Being with my family, going to family holiday parties and just surrounding myself with friends and family!
11. What type of blogs do you like to read the most?
Blogs with photostories, lots of pics, and wonderful grammar!
Thanks for reading these first questions! Intermission! Take a break!
1. Which flavor in Neapolitan ice cream is your favorite?
Vanilla or strawberry, I can’t decide.
2. Do you like wearing messy buns or two braids better?
Two braids but if I could actually put my own hair into a bun that would be awesome.
3. Do you like Valentine’s Day or Halloween better?
Well, technically, we don’t do Halloween because of what it means and what it’s for but sometimes our church has a Harvest Party where you can still dress up as long as it’s not freaky or anything like that. We play games and have dinner with the church family. So…the Harvest Party is my fave.
4. Would you rather go to Brazil or France for vacation?
Oh, my goodness! FRANCE! FRANCE! FRANCE!
5. If you could have any Disney princess dress, which one would it be?
Definitely either Rapunzel’s or Elsa’s.
6. Would you rather have an animal print coat or a stripey one?
I don’t know. That’s hard. Animal print, I guess.
7. Who is your favorite villain? (From a book, movie, etc.)
Maleficent from Maleficent the movie. Well, she’s not really a villain at the end of the movie though.
8. What is your favorite solid color to paint on your nails?
RED!!! I love it on my nails. And I also like French tips.
9. What would your dream socks look like?
They would go with any flat heeled boots. The socks would go above the boots with gorgeous lace. That’s my feminine self. But on a normal day I would wear awesome Star Wars socks with Princess Leia on them!
10. Sausage or bacon?
11. Would you rather have snowflake or tropical flower printed pants?
I’d want my skinny jeans to be snowflake patterned.
Ok, now onto my questions!
1. What is your favorite book series?
2. What is your favorite song?
3. Have you ever been to a different country? If yes, which country?
4. Paris, France or London, England?
5. Texting, emailing or face timing?
6. Favorite book of the Bible?
7. Do you play an instrument? Which one?
8. Favorite Disney Princess movie?
9. Do you watch Studio C?
10. What does your dream home look like?
11. You’re going to plan a party…
How many people on guest list?
What types of food?
Anything else you’d like to add?
And anyone else who wants to be nominated!
This was a SUPER long post! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this!
Oh, update on my Mama:
She had her picc line removed yesterday. She’s still having headaches on some days but she’s hanging in there…we’re all praying. God is with us all the time.