I’ve been nominated once again for this award! Thank you Rebekah and Hayley! The questions Hayley asked….
- How did you get into blogging?
Hayley asked me if I wanted to start blogging and I said yes. She helped me! Yay for Hayley!
2. How long have you blogging for?
Since July! I love blogging so much!
3. What’s your top 4 hobbies?
Drawing, painting, crafting, and singing.
4. How many times have you moved in your life?
I have never moved but I want to move into a log cabin!
5. What’s your favorite post you’ve written for your blog?
Hmm…That’s really hard. I like the inspirational ones.
6.Roughly how many blogs do you follow?
I follow about seven bloggers.
7. Who’s your favorite blogger and why?
I don’t have a favorite blogger. I love all of them! They are so creative that’s why I like them.
8. What’s your favorite game?
Capture the flag and Apple’s to Apple’s. I have a lot!
9. Do you have any sibilings? If so, how many and where do you fall in the order?
I have three sibilings and I’m the oldest.
10. Do you live in a state with mountains or a flat state?
Well, I don’t know. Lol. I don’t know what our state has. We have a few mountains.
That’s Hayley’s questions and I will answer Rebekah’ s.
- Caroline or Maryellen?
I like Maryellen! She’s so adorable! I love the 50s style.
2. OG or AG?
That’s really hard. I don’t have an AG but I have an OG. I’ve always wanted an AG though.
3. What did you last eat?
Popcorn! It was very tasty.
4. What is your favorite thing to take pictures of?
Random stuff. Me and my family, friends and dolls.
5. What camera do you use?
My Kinde Fire camera.
6. How many blogs do you have and what are they about?
I have only one blog and it’s this one. It’s just for inspiration and sharing God’s Word.
7. What is your favorite season?
Definitely Fall! It’s so pretty! And Thanksgiving I love because we’re all together with cousins and aunts, uncles, and cousins.
8. Would you rather have 3 Our Generation Dolls or one American Girl Doll?
3 Our Generation Dolls.
9. What is your favorite school subject?
I guess it’s history.
10. What is your favorite song?
I have a lot that I can’t think of right now. Holy Spirit by Francesca Battistelli and Got That Fire, Hold Me Together by Royal Tailor.
Ok thanks again you two for nominating me!
That’s their links.
I’ll nominate whoever wants it and the questions will be from the post before this one. Ok guys! Have a good night!
Maddi Rae ♥